It has been a while since i wrote anything in here. Life had became so hectic for the past few month.
Today is a laidback day for me... Just enjoying time of doing nothing. My actually plan today was to go to Kuala Lumpur for some photoshooting. I have two photo competition which i wish to enter but after I woke up this morning, after the 'sahur' & Subuh prayers, i just don't have the mood to do anything today.
Just to states what kind of activities that i've engaged for the past few months, here are the list :-
1. Celebrate my birthday with my twin sister
Happy birthday sis...
We've reached this stage so far, may Allah bless us in our remaining days with happiness, wealth and excellent health.
2. Celebrate my 1st year wedding Anniversary
Marriage is a journey. Marriage took commitment, patient, sharing and understanding to make it work.
Thank you dear for being patient and understanding in dealing with my bad habits and characteristic.
I'm sorry for the things that i did which hurts your feeling either directly or indirectly.
"Two souls with but a single thought,
Two hearts that beat as one."
3. My cousin solemnisation and wedding (Numunira) ceremony . (Not sure whether i got her name correct. I always call her by her nik name - Muni)
All the best & welcome to a new world.
4. My cousin engagement (Nurshariza).
Congratulation Ari... Don't make it so long...
5. Bumiwangsa team building at Dukun Eso Resort
The paticipant crossing the hangging bridge. They had to walk slowly as the steps for the bridge are only made of cable wires.
6. My bosss resignation and became CEO of Danajamin
Its been best working with you boss... At 37, you surely achieve a great height. All the best in your new endeavour.
7. Fire and rescue training at Akademi Bomba dan Penyelamat di Kuala Kubu Bharu
I was representing as a floor marshall for 12th floor. I was the best experiences we had at the training center. It made us appreciate more the work and sacrifices that being put by our fireman.
8. Buka puasa with family (at my wife side) in JB
'Selamat berbuka puasa' to you guys & girls hopefully you can celebrate raya here in Malaysia.